Payment plans via direct debit are now available to use during the checkout process.
Simpley add your gowns to the basket (Wedding & Formal Only) and full in your details as you normally would.... then select the payment plan option!
This generates n order and provides you with an order number. No banking details are needed at this point.
You will receive a further THREE emails from us.
First email will display quotes of our 4,6 & 9 month plans along with the pricing of weekly/monthly amounts.... (these will have the 50% of the full cost deducted)
Once you have agreed your plan we will email an invoice to pay your 50% NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT.
The last email will be from our provider GoCardless whom will take your details to set up your direct debit.
Divine Style Fashion Ltd DOES NOT hold any banking details.
E.g of a 6 month plan
A dress costing £799 on a 6 month, monthly plan will require a deposit of £399.50.
The remaining £399.50 will be split into 6 monthly instalments of £66.58 and a final payment of £66.60!
*We do request that you get professional measurements of your body to ensure a correct fitting of our gowns.! *
Should a dress not fit we can only give a refund for the money you paid (not the deposit) on return of a dress (as you are well aware these gowns do lose there retail value the moment they leave the warehouse)
**We are unable to exchange for alternative sizes as a further payment would be needed for our supplier to enable us to get an additional dress. And we incur a restocking fee of around £30 per dress from our supplier. So this wouldn’t be beneficial for us.
- Non Refundable Deposits are NOT Refundable
- We cannot exchange a dress
£799 dress - £399.50 is your Non Refundable deposit which enables us to secure your dress and size.
5 Monthly instalments of £66.58 (you will also recieve your dress by the 5th Payment.
Final Payment of £66.60.....
IF you wish to return your dress a refund of only £399.50 can be given.
You will lose the other £399.50.
- Postage on all our Gowns are Always Tracked and you will be required to sign for your parcel.
- By Placing an order you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and if you have ticked the box 'Do you agree to our terms and conditions'.
- Whilst Divine Style Fashion Ltd endeavour to ensure all orders are delivered ontime and as ordered, we will not accept claims for compensation for circumstances beyond our control.
- Divine Style Fashion Ltd cannot be held responsible for any delays by the Manufacturer.
- In the event of a wedding being cancelled for any reason whatsoever, Divine Style Fashion Ltd hold no responsibilities over the cancellation of the dress (should you chose to cancel) but the deposit still remains non refundable
- If you fail to make payment by the due date a further two attempts will be made.
- If a payment hasn't been made within a week of your next due payment your order will be cancelled and any monies paid will not be returned.
- Dress prices DO NOT INCLUDE the cost in respect to alteration, However we do reccomend reputable dressmakers to carry out this service.
- Fitting and alteration work may be carried out at a different location where required. Divine Style Fashion Ltd will not be held liable for any alterations made and in this case a dress cannot be returned.
- All gowns have been MADE TO ORDER - NOT MADE TO MEASURE and differ from high street sizes. They are purchased on size only, based on the largest of your bust, waist or hip measurements.
- After a sales order has been placed Divine Style Fashion Ltd CANNOT and WILL NOT ACCEPT any responsibility in respect to changes in the customers size and body shape.
- It is not policy to take in any dress more than 2 sizes as this can adversely affect the style and look of the gown. It is the customers own risk if more than this is required to be taken in. It is also not advisable to let gowns out.
- Divine Style Fashion Ltd are unable to provide any fabric swatches.
- Divine Style Fashion Ltd will not accept any responsibility for the damage to or loss of goods once it has been confirmed you have received your dress.
- All gowns will be checked prior to sending to ensure quality is at its best.
- Divine Style Fashion Ltd WILL NOT be liable for any breaches caused by circumstances outside of our control. Including but not restricted to : Acts of God, War, Riot, Terrorism, Malicious Damage, Fire, Flood or Storm.
- All Gowns remain the property of Divine Style Fashion Ltd until FULL payment has been made.